Home / Careers
- Conduct outbound sales calls to prospective clients, introducing our home healthcare services and showcasing the benefits.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of leads through research, networking, and other lead generation strategies.
- Understand client needs and tailor service offerings to match their requirements, effectively highlighting the value proposition.
- Effectively communicate the features, benefits, and pricing of our services to potential clients.
- Utilize sales techniques to overcome objections, address concerns, and close sales deals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales interactions and customer information in the CRM system.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor offerings, and market dynamics to effectively position our services.
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- At least one (1) year of work experience in Sales.
- Proven track record in outbound sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with potential clients.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion abilities to convert leads into sales.
- Familiarity with CRM software and proficient in using technology for sales activities.
- Prior experience in home healthcare sales is a plus.
- Join Clinical operations in on-boarding of enrolled patients
- Attends to requests, & add-ons of enrolled and existing patients
- Joins teleconsultations and assist patients with their needs, such as scheduling of follow-up consultations or visits with HealthLink physicians
- Works closely with Home Care Specialists to identify needs of patients and offers solutions to their needs through HealthLink's programs and services
- Build and maintain relationships with enrolled patients of HealthLink through purposive relationship building strategies
- Conducts care calls within one week after program completion
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management/Commerce/Nursing or any Allied Health Services
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience or background in the healthcare industry as a medical representative or its equivalent
- Demonstrate ability to deliver client-focused solutions to patient needs
- Ability to handle multiple client/accounts
- With excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- With excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Assess patients with neurological or musculoskeletal disorders that may affect their activities of daily living
- Determine the Patients rehabilitation potential and prognosis
- Provides different approaches and rehabilitation interventions to meet the patient goals
- Educate the patient and its family members regarding rehabilitation program and its importance
- Provide proper documentations of patients' treatment and outcome, and all important documents such as initial, evaluation, and re-evaluation
- Provide and train designated healthcare professional for home exercise program
- Provide complete endorsement notes
- Assisting the PT head in giving lectures for Homecare Specialist
- Graduate of BS Physical Therapy
- Possess a valid and updated license as a Physical therapist
- Completed Basic Life Support (BLS) Training
- With experience handling Neuro cases is a plus
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willing to do shifting schedule
Customer Service Representative
JOIN US NOW
HOME HEALTHLINK INNOVATIONS INC.
3F AVISHA CENTER #94 GIL FERNANDO AVE,
STA. ELENA, 1800 MARIKINA CITY,
TELEPHONE NUMBER: (02) 7000-0479