Home / Careers
- Collects specimen and performs requested standard clinical laboratory tests and procedures.
- Monitors and coordinates samples being sent to partner laboratories and turnaround time of results.
- Ensures maintenance of laboratory records and reports.
- Provides clerical, supply, and administrative support required in laboratory and clinical operations.
- Graduate of BS Medical Technology
- Registered Medical Technologist
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented
- Computer literate. Must be skilled in photo-editing and image manipulation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Duty Allowance
- Performance Incentives
- Hazard Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Birthday Leave
- Service Incentive Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Fun Environment
As a Nurse Associate, you will be supervising the implementation of the patient’s Plan of Care and teaching of the designated caregiver of the family.Apply Now
What is required?
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- IVT – certified
- BLS/ACLS certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work in shifting schedule or extended hours
- In-depth knowledge of all procedures used in the management of hospitals or home care organizations
- Ability to provide initial treatment to patient during emergency situation
JOIN US NOW
HOME HEALTHLINK INNOVATIONS INC.
3F AVISHA CENTER #94 GIL FERNANDO AVE,
STA. ELENA, 1800 MARIKINA CITY,
TELEPHONE NUMBER: (02) 7000-0479
EMAIL: MOLDAN@HEALTHLINKPH.COM, TCHAN@HEALTHLINKPH.COM